Everybody should know the fundamentals of skincare to maintain their skin’s condition. It is essential to moisturize your skin, replenish the skin, strengthen the skin using appropriate serums, and remove dead skin cells by using scrubs, and then apply sunscreen onto your skin to shield your skin from sunburn and sun-damage. You must also take care of your body’s skin in the same way that you take care of your face skin. Being a good steward of your body does not require just using the body wash and moisturizer. It’s not enough to look after your body. If you’re determined to look after your body with utmost care, give it more attention and take care by using gentle and safe body scrubs.
What are the reasons why body scrubs should be part of your routine of your daily skincare routine?
If you are looking to refresh your skin, first you must perform a thorough exfoliation to ensure that your skin is healthy. When you cleanse your skin, any dead skin cells, impurities and dirt that has built up are eliminated. If you don’t cleanse the dirt, it will accumulate on your skin’s surface and cause your complexion to become dull and rough. By using effective body scrubs, cellulite can be reduced. Everyone wants an enjoyable experience, which is possible with the use of a body scrub that has amazing scent that is that resembles a spa-like treatment. The brown sugar scrub for body relaxes the body and calms your mind and soul.The most beneficial effects of scrubs for your body are based on the components used. Therefore, instead of seeking the perfect scrub, you can make one yourself at your home using homemade ingredients.
The following are body scrubs that contain essential oils.
- Lavender body scrub
- Rose scrub for the body
- Vanilla body scrub
- Mint body scrub
Body scrubs made with essential oils
To make essential oil-rich body scrubs, put vitamin e, carrier oil and other essential oils into a small container then stir it well. Add mica powder as well as sugar in the next container, and any other ingredients to make an well-mixed mixture. The sugar and the oils have to be mixed in a large bowl, thoroughly mixed, and then placed in a jar that is tightly sealed.
How can you make use of your body scrub?
Use a small amount of scrub and rub it lightly over your body using your fingers and apply it in an upward motion. Make sure you give it a proper lift and apply a moisturizing cream. This scrub for the body is recommended to use once per week.
The benefits of the ingredients used in a homemade body scrub
- Sugar can be used as a cleansing agent, humectant and also exfoliates. It can give you an attractive look by removing impurities and softening rough areas.
- Sugar cane clears dead skin cells, and gives an even complexion.
- Vitamin E functions as a moisturizing agent and antioxidant. It shields your skin from harmful pollutants and UV rays, and helps get free of spots that are dark.
- Coconut oil can help keep the softness of your skin, by providing excellent vitamins to the face, as well as helping to exfoliate and calm your the skin.
- Lavender oil provides a refreshing appearance and is loaded with antioxidant properties. It aids in cleansing your skin and adds the most wonderful scent to your scrub.
- Himalayan Salt Body Scrub, Bergamot and Lychee It is ideal for those with dry skin. It is loaded with minerals and vitamins that aid in helping your skin to grow stronger and vital.