Social media has been around for quite a while now, and it is safe to say that people from all parts of the globe have been accessing such platforms for both personal and professional chores every day.
Facebook is the undisputed crowned king of social media platforms, and almost everyone who has a smartphone and an active internet connection has been using the platform. On top of that, the site also offers a business place for users to carry out their professional tasks.
The site is pretty strict about its security and norms, which is why it is focused on ensuring that no user violates these. If they do, the user will have to face the consequences.
In case you are receiving the error where you can’t use this feature right now and you don’t know for how many days will this be, follow this blog till the end to know how to get rid of this issue with relative ease.
But before we get into the solution for this issue, let us better get to know about it and why this error occurs in the first place.
Why can FB not use the feature error?
It is no secret that Facebook is one of the most used social media services in the world. People from different age groups access the platform and that is exactly why Facebook ensures that the platform is safe for everyone to use and browse.
In order to do that, Facebook came up with tons of platform guidelines that every user needs to follow if they want to continue making use of the services that are in store for them on the social media site.
In case you have not been following any of the given guidelines for any reason, you can face the issue of Facebook, where it says you can’t use this feature right now. “How long do I have to bear this issue?”
Well, it is a temporary error and one can simply make use of some simple methods to keep yourself away from this error.
Here are some things that one can keep in mind to avoid this error from ever happening in the first place.
- Clear the cache and cookies along with the browser history as in many cases, this may help in fixing this issue with relative ease.
- Your account may also face this action in case you share a large number of links as it just seems like the user is spamming.
- Using an outdated version of the Facebook application can also lead to this issue since using older versions of the app can lead to bugs and several other issues.
- The use of an incompatible browser may also become the central cause of this error, so try using a different web browser than the one that is set to default for your operating system.
- Making use of a VPN to safeguard yourself from all the dangers online can often backfire easily. Check to see if this is the cause behind this issue and disable the same to fix it.
- There are high chances that the platform of Facebook may suspend your account in case you have not accessed your account for long.
These are some of the simple things that one needs to keep in mind to steer clear from suspension errors on Facebook.
In case you need any more queries or any sort of other information about the same, visit the help center of Facebook.
Recommended: Facebook Profile as Public: How to View as Public