Raksha Bandhan – A festival symbolizing the unmatched bond of love, care, and respect embarks the day with happy vibes. A sister ties a holy thread on the wrist of her brother and the brother adorns her with extraordinary gifts. Sisters are really excited to select the best rakhi design for their brother. They explore a lot from gifting shops to local markets to exhibitions, but now you can order flattering rakhis with just a click of a button. A lot of online gifting shops offer different varieties of rakhi. So, even if your brother is settled abroad and can’t make it to the festival of Raksha Bandhan, there is nothing to worry about. You can send rakhi Worldwide by ordering online. Suppose, your brother is in New Zealand for study or job, then you can avail yourself rakhi delivery in New Zealand anywhere, anytime.
So, are you updated with current rakhi designs? If not, then this blog is a must-read for you! Here we begin:
- Gold-plated rakhi design: If you want to go with the traditional look of the rakhi, then what can be a better option than Gold rakhi. It is basic yet rich and looks awesome on the wrist irrespective of age. In golden plated rakhis, you can explore various designs right from conical gold rakhi to gold dial rakhi to gold thread with rudraksh, gold chain bracelets, and many more. We are sure your brother would definitely love your choice and enjoy wearing it on his wrist to attract eyeballs and give credit to his sweet sister.
- Silver-plated rakhi design: Some like Gold, while the rest want to go with the glitter look, but in a subtle way. You can find a lot of innovative designs of silver rakhis online. Silver rakhi can be in the form of an ordinary string or you can go for a silver chain-based rudraksha bracelet. A pearl or stone in the center of a silver threaded rakhi is also a nice idea to bring the elegant look. If your brother is fond of kadas, then you may opt for silver kada. Your brother can wear this for a longer period of time, not just for 2 or 3 days. We are sure, he would love to have your auspicious blessings with him for a longer period of time.
- Pearl beaded rakhi: Pearls add a spirit of holiness to any event. So, this Raksha Bandhan, bring in some pearls to the rakhi designs and adorn your brother with positive energy. Tying this adorable rakhi on the wrist of your brothers will ignite the divine spirit and make your bond with your brother even stronger. This one is also a great option for your sister-in-law who would definitely love wearing and embracing it from the bottom of her heart. FlowerAura can be your best online gifting portal to order quality pearl rakhis. You even send it abroad by availing online if your brother is not available in your city.
- Cartoon rakhi: Raksha Bandhan is all about celebrating the blissful bond between brothers and sisters. But, it gets loaded with cuteness, when the little brothers and sisters celebrate the bond of love. Get your small daughter buy cartoon rakhis like – Micky Mouse rakhi, Chota Bheem rakhi, Bal Ganesha, Tom and Jerry rakhi and make her little munchkin feel super happy by witnessing the rakhi of his favorite character to be tied on his wrist. So, what are you waiting for? Explore now online and add colors to the celebration.
- Personalised rakhi: Want to win the heart of your brother on the Raksha Bandhan festival? Then, there is nothing better than opting for personalised rakhi. They add a sense of belonginess with a personal touch to the gift. Your brother will definitely be spellbound by your unique choice. You can add his name or photo on the dial of the rakhi. Add more warmth to your bond by gifting him a personalised gift that he likes the most.
As Raksha Bandhan is around the corner, you must be excited to buy the most perfect for your brother. From traditional to modern to customised, we have described about every kind of rakhi, you can choose as per your preference and let your brother have the best experience.