What is WoW?
World of Warcraft (WOW) is an online role-playing game with multiplayer worldwide. This online game was launched in 2004 and developed by Blizzard Entertainment. The world of Azeroth is set to be the fantasy of this online game wherein you can make and build your preferred characters. If you are an adventurous person, this online game is for you because this game enters the world of adventures and explores the world of challenges.
New players find WoW’s subscription service particularly intriguing because it enables them to play the game with a reasonable amount of freedom without having to pay for it immediately. However, WoW is not free; by purchasing a World of Warcraft membership, players can have access to the game’s most crucial features, such as leveling up past level 20
WOW is Known for What?
In playing this game, you enjoy it with a larger group of players. You can interact with the other players and build your group while playing the game. What makes it more interesting is that the content of the game updates regularly. There is always something new in the game that players look forward to.
What Can the Player Do?
Your characters in the game can be updated from time to time. That means you can upgrade your character by acquiring new skills, equipment, and weapons. You can customize your feelings as you play and expand your abilities and strength in the game.
How Do You Play WOW?
You have to create a Battle.net account, but you need to purchase the base game. Next, you can download World Warcraft, install it, and choose your character in the game. Afterward, you can start playing.
IS WOW free to play?
The answer is no. It’s not free to play World of Warcraft. You must pay a monthly subscription for the base game and expansions.
How Much Would a Player Pay For WoW Subscriptions?
Seven expansions for World of Warcraft have been produced, starting with Burning Crusade in 2007 and concluding with Battle for Azeroth in 2018. Warlords of Draenor, Burning Crusade, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Wrath of the Lich King, and Legion were all included with this subscription before the release of Battle for Azeroth.
A World of Warcraft membership costs $12.99 monthly for a year’s worth of service or about $156 for the whole game and all presently available expansions. Purchasing one of these membership tiers is the simplest way for current players to take advantage of all that World of Warcraft offers. A World of Warcraft membership for one month costs $14.99/month, a membership for three months costs $13.99/month, and a membership for six months costs $12.99/month.
This will grant them access to all previous World of Warcraft expansions, including the recently released Shadowlands. Although it may sound expensive, signing up for World of Warcraft is now potentially more accessible and cheaper than ever.
How Many Players Can Play in WOW at the Same Time?
World of Warcraft can put up hundreds of thousands of players playing simultaneously. This game is better played with groups because the more players play, the more interaction will happen.
How to Cancel Your Subscription to World of Warcraft? (WOW)
You can follow these simple steps to cancel your subscription to World of Warcraft (WOW):
- You have to log in to your Battle.net account at https://account.blizzad.com
- When logged in, click on the “Games & Subscriptions” icon.
- Once navigated to the next page, look for the “World of Warcraft” account and click the word “Manage.”
- After clicking “Manage,” you must select the “Subscription” tab.
- Click the “Cancel Subscription” button that will pop out.
- Follow the instructions given and confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
Your cancellation of the subscription will also stop future charges to your account.
What Will Happen If You Cancel WOW Subscription?
You can no longer access the game and its features, but they offer “WOW CLASSIC,” where you can play a free game without a subscription but only the earlier version, not the updated one.
What Will Happen to My Characters in WOW if I Unsubscribe?
Your characters, weapons, equipment, and account information will be saved even if you have already unsubscribed from the game. You can return and play the game again by subscribing.
Common Reasons For Unsubscribing WOW
- If a player is used to playing for a long time, they might lose interest in playing the game and need more motivation.
- There is a subscription fee, and you must invest money in your characters to upgrade them. The feeling of spending too much may cause players to decide to unsubscribe.
- If someone thinks they are paying too much, they might also think they are already spending too much time playing.
- Other players discover new games to play.
- Players might be sick of the available content of the game.
- Some players need time for themselves, get tired of playing, and need a break.
- What Will Happen if You delete WOW?
- If you delete World of Warcraft, you delete everything, including your characters and settings. And your account information in the game.
If you’re unsure about deleting it, uninstall the game instead because once the account is deleted, it will be permanently deleted, and you cannot restore and recover it.
Disadvantages in Playing Too Much WoW
- You will have physical problems because you will have no other activity aside from sitting for a long period of time. Physical health issues include back pain, obesity, eye strain and many more.
- You will be addicted and you will neglect other areas of your life, it could be your work or school and other responsibilities.
- As a WoW player,you need to pay a subscription fee monthly so it will lead you to financial problems.
- You will be limited to social interactions because you will always be on your screen.
- Your mental health will be affected because it causes you stress if you lose in any battle of the game.
There are many reasons why a player quits playing and chooses to unsubscribe from a particular game. World of Warcraft (WoW) is an exciting game, yet there could be enough reasons a player might quit. These reasons include the cost of subscription fees, no more time to play, and the need for more interest.
There is a wonderful life aside from your computer screen and the Life Beyond Gaming programs will help you achieve that life.
A player needs to evaluate their gaming habits. Whether to keep playing World of Warcraft or cancel one’s subscription should be made with the player in mind.
It might be hard for someone who wants to start quitting but keep on coming back. It’s actually easy with Life Beyond Gaming. The recovery session you need is here to help you with your decisions and start a new life without games