When you think of books, what comes to mind? Chances are, you think of something to read. But what about something that’s not just a book, but an eBook as well? With eBooks becoming more and more popular, it’s no surprise that there are plenty of best books to sell on amazon right now. From thrillers to self-help guides, these books will have something for everyone. Check them out below and see which ones grab your attention. You won’t regret it!
Amazon is always a great place to find new books, and this summer is no different! Here are 10 amazing books you can get on Amazon right now.
1. “The Giver” by Lois Lowry
This book has been a favorite for decades and is sure to be loved by the new generation of readers. It follows the life of Jonas, who is born into a society where everything is predetermined for him. When he turns 16, he is given the opportunity to chosen one of two careers: Receiver or Giver. The Giver chooses the gift of Giving, which leads Jonas to question everything he’s ever known. This thrilling novel will keep you engaged from start to finish.
2. “Perks of Being a Wallflower” by Stephen Chbosky
Peyton Sawyer doesn’t quite fit in at school and at home. He’s not really sure what he wants out of life, but he knows it isn’t what his parents have planned for him. One day, while walking around town, Peyton comes across a group of kids hanging out in an abandoned building and decides to join them. From then on, his life takes a turn for the better as he forms close friendships with Charlie, Sebastian, and Manny and learns how to live life on his own terms. This heart-wrenching novel will stay with you long after you finish reading it.
3.”Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn
amy Dunne goes missing after going
Eleanor & Park
1. Eleanor & Park is a heartwarming young adult novel written by Rainbow Rowell. The book follows the relationship between two teenagers, Eleanor and Park, who fall in love despite their different backgrounds. Park is white and from a wealthy family, while Eleanor is black and from a poor family. Despite these differences, the two of them fall in love and try to navigate through the complicated emotions that come with it.
Eleanor & Park is one of the best books you can get on Amazon right now. It is narratively well-crafted, has interesting characters, and deals with sensitive issues such as racism and classism in an engaging way. If you’re looking for a heartwarming YA read that will make you laugh and cry, this is definitely worth checking out!
The Catcher in the Rye
If you’re looking for a classic novel that will take your mind on a wild ride, look no further than the Catcher in the Rye. This book is one of the most popular and widely read novels of all time and has been translated into dozens of languages. It follows Holden Caulfield as he navigates his way through life during the 1950s. The story is full of adventure, humor, and Sixties rebellion. If you’re interested in reading it, be sure to check out Amazon’s selection of Kindle editions. You’ll be able to find versions that are formatted for smartphones and tablets, so you can enjoy the book anywhere you go.
Ready Player One
Looking for a great read this summer? Check out these amazing books available on Amazon right now. From science fiction to thrillers, these novels will keep you entertained from start to finish. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline This novel is set in the year 2045, and the world has been taken over by the richest people in the world who have control over all aspects of society. The only way to escape this totalitarian society is through the virtual reality world known as The OASIS. Wade Watts is a young teenager who has spent most of his life trying to find a way into The OASIS. When he discovered that the winner of an Easter egg hunt was able to gain access to The OASIS, Wade set out to win it for himself. Along the way, he meets other players who are also looking for a way into The OASIS. This thrilling novel will keep you turning pages until the very end. The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey After a pandemic kills almost all children under the age of twelve, humanity is forced to face its darkest future. Twenty-four-year-old Melanie is one of few remaining kids and she’s not sure if she’s ready for this new world. Melanie is transferred to a prison where she’s]=
guarded by soldiers because no one knows what to do with her. As Melanie starts exploring her new home, she starts piecing together what happened and why everyone around her seems so afraid.
The Maze Runner
If you’re looking for a great read that will keep you entertained, look no further than the Maze Runner. This novel is set in a world after a disease has destroyed most of civilization, and young boys have to race through a dangerous maze in order to find safety. The story follows Thomas, who was one of the lucky ones to escape the virus. Now he’s trying to find his way back home. The Maze Runner is an exciting read that will leave you wanting more. You can purchase it on Amazon right now.
Looking for some amazing reads that you can get on Amazon right now? Here are 10 books that you’re sure to love!
1. The Gilded Age by Mark Twain
2. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
5. Dracula by Bram Stoker
6. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
7. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
9. Animal Farm by George Orwell
10. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Are you looking for a new read? Check out these amazing books that you can get on Amazon right now!
1. “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” by Stieg Larsson
2. “The Catcher in the Rye” by J.D. Salinger
3. “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee
4. “The Hunger Games” by Suzanne Collins
5. “Wuthering Heights” by Emily Bronte
Goodnight Stories For Rebel Girls
If you’re looking for some heartwarming bedtime stories, you can’t go wrong with these five amazing books!
1. “The Borrowers” by Mary Norton: When the borrowers move into the house next to theirs, the Mugginses are thrilled to have new neighbors. But when they start taking things without asking, the family starts to worry. Thankfully, The Borrowers help set things right and teach kids about being gracious and mindful of others.
2. “The Catcher in the Rye” by J.D. Salinger: Holden Caulfield is a teenager who’s not afraid to speak his mind and say what’s on his mind. After spending a summer at an off-the-grid house with two eccentric older men, Holden returns home and finds that everything has changed. He’s worried about how he’ll fit in and whether or not he’ll be able to continue on his rebellious path. But after struggling through the hard times, Holden realizes that there are still good people in this world – people like Phoebe Greengrass who stand up for what’s right even when it means standing up to adults.
3. “Perks of Being a Wallflower” by Stephen Chbosky: Charlie isn’t sure where he stands in life – he’s tried out different roles but they’ve all ended in disappointment. One night, while hanging out with friends at a party, Charlie gets drunk and takes an accidental overdose of pills
Thirteen Reasons Why
1. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
If you’re looking for a dark and serious read, 13 Reasons Why is definitely the book for you. The story follows 17-year-old Clay Jensen as he listens to tapes recorded by his classmate Hannah Baker before she committed suicide. Each tape includes thirteen reasons why she decided to take her life, and Clay is compelled to listen to them all. What he learns will change his life forever.
The Hate U Give
Looking for some amazing books to add to your reading list? Look no further! Here are 10 brilliant reads you can get on Amazon right now.
1. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
This powerful novel tells the story of Starr Carter, a bright young black girl who’s embroiled in a high-profile police case. When she’s falsely accused of a crime she didn’t commit, Starr must navigate her way through the complex and prejudiced world of suburban California.
4. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
If you’re looking for an iconic book that will transport you to other best books to sell on amazon and place, look no further than The Catcher in the Rye. Holden Caulfield is a 15-year-old boy who’s been kicked out of boarding school and is trying to find his way in the world. This electrifying read is perfect if you’re looking for an escape into another world.”
6. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
If romance is your thing, then you’ll love To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before! Lara Jean is a teenage girl who has loved five boys throughout her life – but only one of them knows about it. When her secret gets out, Lara Jean must face the consequences head on.”
8. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Eleanor & Park tells the story of two teenagers from different backgrounds who fall in love when